Taken from They Work For You
Richard Fuller is a Conservative MP, and so on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Richard Fuller’s votes.
- Consistently voted for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during elections Show votes
- Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
- Consistently voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
- Generally voted for reducing central government funding of local government Show votes
- Consistently voted for encouraging occupational pensions Show votes
- Generally voted against removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Richard Fuller’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Richard Fuller’s full vote analysis page for more.
Richard Fuller never rebelled against their party in this parliament