The BedPop is back on the block, looking for things to repair just for you.
- TV’s Max McMurdo, of Reestore by Max McMurdo fame, is holding a Q & A session
- there’s a donation station for sponsors Bedford ReUse Centre
- and there’s a team of fixing volunteers to fix your stuff
Last years sponsors Goldings of Bedford will be there again.
You can booking your repair slot here: https://bedpoprepairshop.youcanbook.me/
So what can be fixed?
Well almost anything you can get to The Higgins, Bedford!
Fixers and menders on site include:
- Seamstresses for your well-loved clothes
- A mower expert for your gardening equipment
- Mechanics to perk up that wobbly chair
- Electrical bods for your dodgy radios and the like
A professional knife sharpener to revive your knives
Flamme Rouge Cycles who’ll give your bike a once over
– Book into the appropriate team and give us as much info as possible.
– On the day, you’ll be paired with a volunteer Fixer to fix your item, bring any spare parts or consumables you know the repair will need.
– You’ll need to stay with your Fixer for the duration of your booking. This is a great oppourtunity to learn something new!
We would love for you to ‘pay what it’s worth’ for the repair.
Volunteer “Fixers” are still needed, so if you are a handy fixer, you can get in touch with your offer of help at, email@example.com
If you can help the day run smoothly as a volunteer helper, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org